Let Event Support Team’s experienced design engineers help you with planning your event. We offer a wide range of services which can be tailored to suit your needs and size of event.
The planning services can be provided as a stand alone service or combined with our other services to provide a cost efficient solution. The range of services we cover include;
- Travel Planning, Mode Choice and Mode share analysis – we utilise ticketing information to design a bespoke travel solution for your event. Including assessment of how many people will arrive by each mode, i.e. car, bus, train, taxi, cycle and foot to ensure each mode is fully catered for, helping you to deliver an excellent experience for you visitors. We can also advise on how best to provide your travel information to your visitors in advance of the event.
- Signing strategy development – our experienced designers can design a signing strategy to ensure spectators arrive to your event efficiently, from whichever direction they arrive.
- Park and Ride service design – we can assess the requirement for Park and Ride and design a service to suit your event, including pick up and drop off hubs if required.
- Traffic Impact Assessment – combined with our travel planning service we can provide detailed analysis of the impact of traffic travelling to and from your event on the local road network, including junction analysis using PICADY, ARCADY and LINSIG and develop solutions to help manage any predicted congestion.
- Temporary Traffic Management design – we can design the traffic management for your event, including direction and diversion signing, lane closures, road closures and stewarding. We can liaise with the Local and National Highway authorities, police and emergency services, local residents, businesses and landowners to obtain the relevant approvals and agreements for your event. Full CAD plans of the measures will be developed.
- Parking design – we can assess how many vehicles may be expected to use your event and we can design the temporary parking for your event,
to ensure that the number of spaces is maximised, access and egress is maintained and safe pedestrian walkways provided.
View Case Study